Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Counter Balance

It never fails.
When I am feeling overwhelmed by inadequacy at work due to anything that remotely might connect me to a flaw, whether perceived or actual, GOD sends in not just one, but several people who cheer me with kindness, pinpointed gratefulness, and obvious verbal compensation for the previous words ringing in my ears. GOD is so faithful to provide this, that I cannot think of a single time when He has not applied this salve to my soul.

Even though I feel so low on many days, I distinctly know that I represent a higher calling in my work place. I am not there for my benefit, other than to build character; rather, I am there as a light house to the sick and wounded in my community, to be a steadfast example of godliness and to do the very best in work performance.
I adore the people who walk through the doors.
 I value and appreciate my co-workers.
I choose to honour GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment