Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Ornamentation

The Holidays have arrived. Are you prepared? I
have not been a part of the bustling scene, nor the decorative process this year. There are a few of my own traditions that I have missed, but it also has been sweet to remember that Christmas goes on with or without our customary glitz and glamour. It has taught me that GOD originated over the top, outrageous beauty and splendour as well as breath taking intricate simplicity. Being created in His image, we are merely reflecting a portion of His creative abilities when we decorate, but in so doing, I want to remember to reflect His heart more than any thing else. I have loved having a true white winter to celebrate Christmas. That has been all the decoration I have needed to remind me of the true Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment