Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Consider My Servant..."

"And the Lord said to Satan, 'Have you considered my servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, fearing God and turning from evil.'
Then Satan answered the Lord "Does Job fear God for nothing? Hast Thou not made a hedge about him and his house and all that he has on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands and his possessions have increased in the land. But put forth Thy hand now and touch all that he has; he will surely curse Thee to Thy face.'
Then the Lord  said to Satan 'Behold,  all that he has is in your power, only do not put forth your hand on him.' "

I trust GOD enough with my days, that if God should see fit to test me all the way to my earthly grave, I long to hear Him say as he did regarding Job...

"Through all this Job did not sin nor did he blame God."

No comments:

Post a Comment