Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Madman or Angry Moose?

These were my choices.

To my left was an icy road with little traffic, but enough open space to pedal fast and allow a wide girth to dodge any angry moose. However, there was a madman who sped up as he passed me, cranked his steering wheel and did a complete cookie right in front of me.....on purpose, no less, and then headed back my direction.

To my right was an even more ice laden sidewalk, hedged in by a wall of plowed snow on the road side and delicious tasting trees and brush for moose to hide in and feast upon to the other side

On this particular night, I chose the zamboni slicked sidewalk without the ability to escape moose. My logic was that GOD could reason with the moose to keep them away from me, naturally. A madman on the other hand, well, it appears that he willingly relinquished that Divine Voice of reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment