Monday, October 26, 2009

Resonating in Oneness

"And in the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; and He who searches the heart knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for all the saints according to the will of GOD. And we know that GOD causes all things to work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:26-28

My inner and outer tears have been real, but my joy has been equally genuine as I lift my petitions and praise Heavenward. There have been moments where words could not be formed, but there is always a heart's cry and a pervasive acknowledgement to seek Him in everything. How wonderful it is to have my own personal translator speaking on my behalf so accurately when words cannot be found.

Today, GOD's grace and kindness rained down through several people and in several essential categories, providing the encouragement necessary to sustain me through the next few steps of stepping heavenward.

As morning dew softly refreshes the ground, so my soul is refreshed with today's dew drops!

No comments:

Post a Comment